You must NOT attend your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, have had any in the last 14 days, you or a member of your household have been asked to self-isolate or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms or received a positive test within the last 14 days. Please call 0191 447 4740 to reschedule your appointment.
As a business we have put extra measures in place to help protect our clients and staff. Some of the measures we have put in place are:
• All staff are following government lead guidelines and requirements wearing the appropriate PPE such as face visors and type II face masks
• Screens have been installed on nail desks and reception desks
• All working stations and equipment are sanitised between each use
• No coats or bags may be taken at this time – instead personal sanitised boxes are provided
• Masks MUST be worn at all times in the salon, unless told to be removed for your treatment – We are providing disposable face masks to all clients, your own personal face mask may not be worn for a treatment.
• Hot and cold drinks are being served in recyclable, biodegradable or compostable containers
• When arriving for your appointment we have removed our waiting area so ask clients to please arrive on time and no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment
• Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance/exit to the salon and available throughout
• We are unable to take walk-in appointments, only prebooked appointments can be made
• Please ring the bell on the front of the door and wait for a member of staff to greet you
• Contactless payments or paying via your Fresha account are encouraged to minimise further contact when paying
We are also asking for every person who enters the salon to complete the following form:
COVID-19 Disclaimer: Following the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve put extra measures in place for the safety of you and our staff members. We require all clients to fill in our COVID-19 form on arrival so that we can provide the best possible and safe experience to our clients and staff members.
This information will be stored confidentially and in line with Government requirements. Your information may be passed over to Track and Trace if required.
• I am not experiencing any of the following, a new, continuous cough; a shortness of breath; a fever (above 37.7C degrees) in the last 14 days; a loss or change in your sense of taste or smell
• Haven’t had any contact with anyone that has suspected COVID-19 in the last 14 days
• You or a member of your household haven’t developed a cough, fever, breathlessness, sore throat or headaches in the last 14 days
Agreement: I have understood, read and completed this form truthfully to my knowledge. I confirm to my knowledge that I, my household or social bubble have not been in contact with anyone that has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. I knowingly and willingly consent to having services during the COVID-19 pandemic. If guidelines are not strictly followed, I understand that Becca Rose Beauty has the right to cancel the appointment with the full cost of the service being charged and any other paid costs being non-refundable. I consent for the services to be carried out which involves a staff member of the team being in physical contact with me with less than 2 metres distance. To prevent the spread of the virus and protect each other, I confirm that I will strictly follow the guidelines. I confirm that I release the staff member performing the service and Becca Rose Beauty as a business from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Nails include Gel nails, Gel nail extensions and nail polish. Book now for a sparkly set of new nails.
View our portfolio to see some of our latest work.